• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oi admin

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oi admin

Got free business idea for you - instant bans that can be purchased from only £9.99+VAT per month, 2 month free for annual option!

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Got free business idea for you - instant bans that can be purchased from only £9.99+VAT per month, 2 month free for annual option!
    Why not just have some self control or alternatively start suffering with clinical depression. Both keep you off CUK.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Why not just have some self control or alternatively start suffering with clinical depression. Both keep you off CUK.
      I've got self control.

I can stay away from posting tulip on CUK at my will.

How is your greasy pole choking going, or are you back into sledges and other tat shop market?

Comment

I've got self control.

How is your greasy pole choking going, or are you back into sledges and other tat shop market?
        Nah. Got the 2nd one.

Nada. Nothing. Benched and not motivated.Plus a child who's about to be excluded from school for trashing the class again today, who's about to be diagnosed with autism in a few weeks but to late I think for the school. Can't focus on anything else.

Should have stayed in the states.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Nada. Nothing. Benched and not motivated.Plus a child who's about to be excluded from school for trashing the class again today, who's about to be diagnosed with autism in a few weeks but to late I think for the school. Can't focus on anything else.

Comment

Forget Admin, he's off indulging himself in gin and chocolates. However, I'm happy to offer such a service. Just PM me for account details. Just don't tell Cojak.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I've got self control.

Then p*ss off then.

BTW are you Bee?
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Almost felt empathy reading this thread.

Right, were was I? Oh yes winding up GB9. Ciao!
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I've got self control.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    Then p*ss off then.

BTW are you Bee?
                    Maybee....

Comment

Working...
                    X