• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Did you know...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you know...

I got a 1 day ban for stating that if you subtract the 3 million votes from illegals then trump wins the popular vote easily! It's racist apparently.

Has NAT suffered a recent head trauma?

Or is mathematics racist?

He did say He didn't like my source - but I didn't specify a source. Does an unreliable source = racism?

Also, I never mentioned a race.

Also, if you assume Mexican - Mexican or Hispanic isn't a race.

Also, it's just moronic.

Is being a bigot of the highest order a prerequisite to being a moderator?

Why are you still here?
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

And I could tear your hypothesis to threads, but I have other stuff to do, so do please bugger off and leave the debating to the semi-professionals.
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

So illegals can vote in the USA? Weird. When I lived there legitimately I wasn't allowed a vote.

Is the reality of the situation that, though they have no right to vote, illegals can still rock up and attempt to vote, risking punishment?

Comment

Originally posted by I just need to test it View Post
          So illegals can vote in the USA? Weird. When I lived there legitimately I wasn't allowed a vote.

Is the reality of the situation that, though they have no right to vote, illegals can still rock up and attempt to vote, risking punishment?
          Quite - I was going to haul him up on that one as a starter, but arguing with an idiot tends to get you closer to nowhere than you want to be, so I let it lie.

Comment

3347?
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by I just need to test it View Post

Correct. Tens of thousands of dead people voted too.

Comment

Did you know that CUK became a rather nicer place without you?

Let's continue this experiment further shall we?
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                  Quite - I was going to haul him up on that one as a starter, but arguing with an idiot tends to get you closer to nowhere than you want to be, so I let it lie.
                  Here's a vid for you.

Latest Project Veritas Bombshell: Undercover Journalist In Full Burka Offered Huma Abedin's Ballot In NYC | Zero Hedge

You should make sure you know your subject matter before you get argumentative.

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
                    Here's a vid for you.

Latest Project Veritas Bombshell: Undercover Journalist In Full Burka Offered Huma Abedin's Ballot In NYC | Zero Hedge

You should make sure you know your subject matter before you get argumentative.
                    You'll be so missed. Not.

Comment

Working...
                    X