• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Woman in trouble for being raped

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woman in trouble for being raped

Those crazy people in the middle east and their wonderful sky fairy....

British woman 'arrested in Dubai after reporting rape' - BBC News
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

A simple message. Do not go to Dubai: if you get attacked, you will end up being arrested.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      A simple message. Do not go to Dubai: if you get attacked, you will end up being arrested.
      It is a place where women are considered distinctly lower than men. They pretend with western women but not much.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        and don't let the Dubai billionaires come here because they'll attack you and claim they just slipped

Comment

Why we do business with any of the middle east countries is beyond me.

Create electric cars and build lots of coal/nuclear power stations.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Why we do business with any of the middle east countries is beyond me.

Create electric cars and build lots of coal/nuclear power stations.
            About 99% of Norway's electricity is produced by hydropower plants. Even if we can anywhere near half that, we've a much better future ahead of us.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
              and don't let the Dubai billionaires come here because they'll attack you and claim they just slipped

I thought I'd read that those she'd accused were westerners?
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                She had; filthy was talking about a different incident over here.

Comment

They are, from Birmingham according to the reports.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

was referring to this story

Ehsan Abdulaziz: Saudi millionaire who said he 'accidentally tripped and penetrated' teenage girl cleared of rape | The Independent

but appears he was a Saudi and only a millionaire

Comment

Working...
                    X