• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Snowflake burning in hell...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor activist girl on question time just been caught out for not voting in the EU referendum...

Thought they were about to hang the poor girl

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
    Poor activist girl on question time just been caught out for not voting in the EU referendum...

Laughed like a drain when I saw that.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Epic fail.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/733...European-Union
      Last edited by PurpleGorilla; 18 November 2016, 08:48.
      http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

She deserved hanging.

I'm one who convinces everyone I know to vote regardless of age and if you try and say you aren't around, if I have a computer with internet connection in front of me I make you get a postal vote for the next time so you never have that excuse.

If you say you don't know who to vote for then you can either vote for some candidate who definitely won't get elected or spoil your vote.

If you don't use your democratic right then as far as I'm concerned you can f*** off and I won't listen to your moans or other comments.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          If you don't use your democratic right then as far as I'm concerned you can f*** off and I won't listen to your moans or other comments.
          +1
          Growing old is mandatory
          Growing up is optional

Comment

Actually felt sorry for her by the end as in became obvious that she was the acceptable face of millennial protestation and that they are probably ****ed if they think that moaning is good enough to get their own way.

However I thought the Labour guy was a particular evil sly kind of weasel in the way he explained about how his voters wanted him to vote on article 50 vs what he wanted to do.

Think its time political classes understood that they don't get the choice of how they vote. They are there to enact the will of the people they represent.

Comment

Actually felt sorry for her by the end as in became obvious that she was the acceptable face of millennial protestation and that they are probably ****ed if they think that moaning is good enough to get their own way.

However I thought the Labour guy was a particular evil sly kind of weasel in the way he explained about how his voters wanted him to vote on article 50 vs what he wanted to do.

Think its time political classes understood that they don't get the choice of how they vote. They are there to enact the will of the people they represent.
              With crocodile tears in his eyes. Yeah I wanted to puke listening to that Labor chap.

Comment

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/202474...ing-democracy/
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

It's not just snowflakes. I caught it the other week when this classic moment was on.

Great Ormond Street Hospital worker stuns Question Time audience by wishing illness on the children of Brexit voters | London Evening Standard

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                    I think that one came out wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X