• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you doing this weekend?

I am getting cryogenically frozen(even though my Dad says no).

Thanks for asking BP. What are you really doing?

I'm doing very little thankfully. Going for a bit of a hike with my boy and my dog, which will probably end in some sort of disaster.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Errands tonight.

Errands tomorrow morning, afternoon not sure off to see Adam Hills in the evening

Sunday probably shooting birds with the new camera lens that has just arrived.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I'm off to meet my daughter at Leeds German Market tonight, then off to the flicks with the better half to see I, Daniel Blake, then back to Copenhagen Sat. affy., back in UK 14th Dec...

Comment

Tonight - last day on this gig so drive home for beers
          Tomorrow - see if suit still fits for interviews next week. Then traipse to meadowhell to look at suits.
          Sunday - do something much more interesting (walk in the country plus some culinary stuff) in the knowledge I don't have to get up at 5am on Monday.

TFA, you?

Comment

I might buy about 5Kg of honey.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
              Tonight - last day on this gig so drive home for beers
              Tomorrow - see if suit still fits for interviews next week. Then traipse to meadowhell to look at suits.
              Sunday - do something much more interesting (walk in the country plus some culinary stuff) in the knowledge I don't have to get up at 5am on Monday.

TFA, you?
              You may be better off just going to Castleford's outlet place or York's equivalent (only because the latter has Jaeger, Jeff Banks and a Ted Baker)...
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                Sunday probably shooting birds with the new camera lens that has just arrived.
                Did xhamster commission the pictures?

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  I might buy about 5Kg of honey.

Why?
                  Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                    Why?
                    He wants to lick it off of NLyUK....

Comment

Working...
                    X