• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wish me luck this weekend...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish me luck this weekend...

I am going swimming in the English sea Some charity event I signed up for without reading the small (or the large) print. Should be fun...

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
    I am going swimming in the English sea Some charity event I signed up for without reading the small (or the large) print. Should be fun...

Good Luck Bud!
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Where abouts?

having said that this time of year anywhere will be cold - just depends whether it will be fookin cold!

Comment

Are You Brillo or Minestrone's lost son?

ouch good luck, if it drops off remember to find it they may be able to strap it back on.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Will there be sharks about this time of year?
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Wetsuit or without? With should be fine. And in fact the sea hasn't lost all the heat it gained over the summer yet, IIRC February is significantly colder.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Enjoy… well, maybe not, but good luck!

Comment

I am going swimming in the English sea Some charity event I signed up while too drunk to care. Should be fun...
                FTFY. Anyway good luck Walrus Kaiser78.

Comment

Thanks all - will be on Kent coast, without wetsuit...if my nads weren't shrivelled up enough already by now, they certainly will be come Sat night

Comment

Working...
                  X