• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is Clinton a zombie?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Clinton a zombie?

She looks like one.

One Week After Election Loss Hillary Clinton Looks Like Death

She should have been president. People complain about women/black/LGBT/disabled etc being left out of positions of power but why is it ok to discriminate against zombies and vampires, werewolves etc? It's appalling!
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    She looks like one.

One Week After Election Loss Hillary Clinton Looks Like Death

She should have been president. People complain about women/black/LGBT/disabled etc being left out of positions of power but why is it ok to discriminate against zombies and vampires, werewolves etc? It's appalling!
    She spends several thousands of dollars per day on her makeover. Even I could look good for that amount.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Bit harsh on the woman, no need to kick her when she's down. It's not like the alternative doesn't have appearance issues.
      http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Working...
      X