• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Team Andy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team Andy

He's as crap as any other Brit...

Murray 4-6 5-7 2-4 Nadal

And he's boooorring....

Over to you Shaunbhoy.

Vamos!

Comment

He is the bost boring top ten tennis player of all time. But you have to give it to him, he does manage to get to the semi of a grand slam somehow!
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Another Brit who's not quite in the top drawer? You don't say
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

I'll tell you who's probably got a squeezy bottom right now is this guy who's been in the papers for the last week who has had 26 winners on the trot. Started with 8 grand and
          according to the news he'll be up to 227k if Djorvic beats Federer. He's been betting on favourites for a few weeks.

Federer 2-1 up!
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

The Fed Express has arrived in platform 1!
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Yeah he's only getting into the semi final and finals of the Grand Slams and is seeded 4th in the World, I mean that's very poor. He will win a few Wimbeldons and US opens in his career.

Comment

He's the best British tennis player of his generation and for quite a while before. I would like to see him come good, and he's not that far away.

Not this time though.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                  He's the best British tennis player of his generation and for quite a while before. I would like to see him come good, and he's not that far away.

Not this time though.
                  British Winner or Scottish Loser dependent on the outcome.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    British Winner or Scottish Loser dependent on the outcome.
                    Yes that gloating at failure is one of the less appealing parts of our national character.

Worth pointing out this is his best performance at the french open so far. I reckon we could see him in the Wimbledon final this year.
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                    X