• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thinking of buying Range Rover Evoque for the wife

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seem a bit pricey for a wife's car: £30k for a low mileage one, less than 2 years old and with the extra features (TD4 or Dynamic models).

Anyone got one of these so as to offer a personal opinion?

Or best to get on lease?

I could never find a good deal on them, buy / lease or second hand tbh, gave up in the end and got a Q3 S-line plus for the misses a lot better value all round, also the new VW Tigruan or whatever its called in R-line looks tasty and some good lease deals on that to.

Comment

I thought the title of the thread implied someone had offered you a swap. I'd have taken it...
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
        Seem a bit pricey for a wife's car: £30k for a low mileage one, less than 2 years old and with the extra features (TD4 or Dynamic models).

Or best to get on lease?
        Lower middle class projecting above their status?

Comment

You live in Chelsea?
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post

Or best to get on lease?
            Apart from the lack of boot, lack of rear head room, lack of even soft-road ability and lack of bang for buck, they are a great option.

Otherwise, get a Tiguan. Better engine options, better drive options, better off-road, dealers willing to do a deal, and less cash to start off.
            Also, considerably less metrosexual.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classifi...01611139713849
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Apart from the lack of boot, lack of rear head room, lack of even soft-road ability and lack of bang for buck, they are a great option.

Otherwise, get a Tiguan. Better engine options, better drive options, better off-road, dealers willing to do a deal, and less cash to start off.
              Also, considerably less metrosexual.

Volkswagen TIGUAN MK2 5-DR 2.0 TDI (150ps) 4WD SE Nav 4Motion BMT DSG 5dr
              This.... I do like the look of the Evoque but it doesn't seem to do any one thing particularly well.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                This.... I do like the look of the Evoque but it doesn't seem to do any one thing particularly well.
                I can't wait for my Christmas pressie.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                  I can't wait for my Christmas pressie.

Pink hummer? not clicking that mate.

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
                    Pink hummer? not clicking that mate.
                    its got big doors so they can get MF in the back.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X