• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wotcha

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wotcha

So what's been going on?
    Just completed on sale of my last BTL (just in time IMO, market is softening fast), after all liabilities accounted for, now have some rather nice life changing sums split across CHF and dollar accounts.
    Bring on hard Brexit, I say!
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    So what's been going on?
    Just completed on sale of my last BTL (just in time IMO, market is softening fast), after all liabilities accounted for, now have some rather nice life changing sums split across CHF and dollar accounts.
    Bring on hard Brexit, I say!
    Welcome back. The standard of moaning has dropped without you.

Brexit cancelled.

A dream team of Blair, Branson and Gideon has been formed to save the UK from the majority who didn't know what they voted for.

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
      ... the majority who didn't know what they voted for.
      I think they should get what they voted for. Pain is a good teacher
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

I think they should get what they voted for. Pain is a good teacher
        I would love what I voted for, unfortunately there are still too many self appointed Liberal whingers desperate to protect their gravy train.

Comment

Comment

I would love what I voted for, unfortunately there are still too many self appointed Liberal whingers desperate to protect their gravy train.
            Oh I don't know, Brexit is providing another massive gravy train for many London professionals.
            Nothing for Leavers though.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

ouch

I'm alright Jack

Comment

No problems, bring it on, the harder the Brexit the more I earn

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                  Aye. I took a big hit converting sterling but decided there's not likely to be an upside - in the near future anyway.
                  It's becoming a bit like the 70s.
                  Back then foreigners decided they didn't want to fund British debt, hence the IMF stepping in.
                  Debt is much higher now of course.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Aye. I took a big hit converting sterling but decided there's not likely to be an upside - in the near future anyway.
                    It's becoming a bit like the 70s.
                    Back then foreigners decided they didn't want to fund British debt, hence the IMF stepping in.
                    Debt is much higher now of course.
                    Have you got any GCSE's yet?
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                    X