• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Loving this - how the lefties now hate Bliar more than we ever did.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loving this - how the lefties now hate Bliar more than we ever did.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ft-politicians

Brings a little joy to my heart reading stuff like this in the Grauniad...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Interesting that the third issue is mass unjustified immigration under Blair.

Some posters on here would have you think concerns about immigration were some sort of right wing neo - fascism. I assume they are Blairites.

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
      Interesting that the third issue is mass unjustified immigration under Blair.

Some posters on here would have you think concerns about immigration were some sort of right wing neo - fascism. I assume they are Blairites.
      Interesting also that the author claims mass immigration is only the third most significant issue, when I've no doubt (at the risk of projecting my own opinion on others, admittedly) that for most people besides a few lefty luvvies it is a far more significant consideration than Blair's supposed misdeed of involving the UK in the Iraq war.
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

And he is the only labourite to make the party electable
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Everybody hates Blair. Except him and Mrs Gobmouth.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            Everybody hates Blair. Except him and Mrs Gobmouth.
            Wrong!

Everybody British and from the Middle East hates Blair.

Americans, Sierra Leoneans and a few other nationalities love and respect him. And unfortunately they have to tell me how wonderful he is when I say I hate him.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
            X