• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More religious strife

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More religious strife

From The Times yesterday

The Vatican has issued a sternly worded refutation after a hithertoo little known sect of Christians, which has nevetheless been growing rapidly in parts of South America and Africa, published a reinterpetation of part of the Bible.

In this new version, the Blessed Trinity of God The Father, God The Son and God The Holy Ghost is in fact a Blessed Septimity, encompassing an entire family of God Thes with not just father and son but also a daughter, cat and dog. Moreover, the Holy Ghost is not a ghost but should properly be called God The Pet Budgie.

This new challenge to religious orthodoxy follows only a week after an obscure Islamic sect claimed that the Koran had been misinterpreted and that Muhammed was not one man but actually four Lesbian ladies called George. So far only 2 churches, 4 mosques and 1 embassy have been burned and a mere 373 have been killed.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

WTF are you on about, xog?

Comment

Sniffing the Tippex I think...
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Poor old Xog has terminal Islamaphobia.

Comment

Working...
        X