• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tax investigation over

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tax investigation over

Just received news that the tax investigation my company was under is over. They've accepted my return, and will issue a statement shortly. At least Swiss tax bods only take 6 months to sort things out...
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Just received news that the tax investigation my company was under is over. They've accepted my return, and will issue a statement shortly. At least Swiss tax bods only take 6 months to sort things out...

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I went for a job in the Swiss tax office, but couldn't hack the heavy lifting.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Nice to hear, just in time for Crimbo
        Growing old is mandatory
        Growing up is optional

Comment

I bet you were only cleared on a technicality!

Seriously, have a

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            Should be the title of your autobiography...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

no more Moody Mod? About time!

Congrats must have been very stressful, good to have it over. Does this mean you are less likely to have one in future if you were found to be clean?

Don't tell anyone I gave you this
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Excellent news!

Comment

Dr NAT's clinic still open for business...

http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

That's worth a

Comment

Working...
                    X