• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The second bit of legislation you poms have managed to get right! :)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The second bit of legislation you poms have managed to get right! :)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6127832.stm

However, given its taken nearly 90 years to get it passed I guess the more things change, the more they stay the same!

Mailman

Tosh....

see threads about apologising for slavery & Irish potato famine.

You cannot apply todays morals or perspectives to a historical issue
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

A new law has pardoned more than 300 servicemen executed for breaches of discipline during World War I.

The government says the law is intended to remove the dishonour of execution.
      Eh?

Comment

The second bit of legislation you poms have managed to get right!
        ...and was the first establishing Australia as a penal colony and shipping all the dross over there?
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
          ...and was the first establishing Australia as a penal colony and shipping all the dross over there?
          I stand corrected, this is the third bit of legislation you morons have managed to get right!

Mailman

Comment

Working...
          X