• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Black Friday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Friday

Apparently billions are being spent buying tat, god only knows what they are busy buying instead of working.

Anyway, I bought the Hive thermostat. Price was 249 but reduced to 189 today, had my eye on it for a month at least.

What did the CUK millionaires buy today ?
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

A hooker and some coke
    Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Wedding rings
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
        Wedding rings

Well congrats,

Were you not the one who wanted to propose using some complex algorithms that your GF was supposed to resolve?
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
          Apparently billions are being spent buying tat, god only knows what they are busy buying instead of working.

Anyway, I bought the Hive thermostat. Price was 249 but reduced to 189 today, had my eye on it for a month at least.

What did the CUK millionaires buy today ?
          Nowt bar a light bulb as one broke.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Pot noodle and a box of tissues.
            England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

2 echo Dots & a DVD writer. 20% saving.

Did buy a Fibaro binary sensor earlier in the week at a good price (-10%).
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Microwave blew up last night. Replaced today for a whopping £35. Timing is everything!
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

here you go :

http://www.theverge.com/2016/11/4/13...-bass-hack-api

http://vid.me/38Eo
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

6-string Bass, wasn't even a Black Friday thing, just eBay bargain.....

Comment

Working...
                    X