• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trumped?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trumped?

Trump election: Request for Wisconsin vote recount sent - BBC News

Anyone reckon there's a serious chance the result could change? Or that maybe he'll lose one state? Or will this just be a damp squib?

Looking forward to seeing Donald's response to this...
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Sounds like the nightmare sci-fi thing I watched were all electronic voting machines were rigged.

Anyway Hillary looks dead so if she won the electoral college it would kill her off.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Medium Posting from one of the people pushing for the recount.

He seems to think the most likely cause is dodgy polling but the American voting system doesn't sound very secure.

Comment

Anyone reckon there's a serious chance the result could change?
        None. We're stuck with him.
        My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by SussexSeagull View Post
          Medium Posting from one of the people pushing for the recount.

He seems to think the most likely cause is dodgy polling but the American voting system doesn't sound very secure.
          If you were in business and going to hack the voting system you would ensure Hillary won.

If you were the Russians or Chinese you would ensure it was Trump.

If you were Assange and similar you would hack to prove both sides hacked.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I believe there is a Brexit thread already... Go use it

Seems very American you can request a recount, but only if you pay millions.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Personally I do use it, but can't let fabrication get away unanswered.

You can only stand for US President if you are incredibly wealthy anyway. A few million on a recount is neither here nor there.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Brexit posts have been relocated.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Slightly off topic but dealing with US election: Russians created fake news.

Wouldn't surprise me, those cheeky Ruskies

qh
                  He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
                    Personally I do use it, but can't let fabrication get away unanswered.

You can only stand for US President if you are incredibly wealthy anyway. A few million on a recount is neither here nor there.
                    It isn't Clinton triggering the recount and the money was crowd-funded. Saying the only people wanting a recount are those running for president is pretty short-sighted.

Comment

Working...
                    X