• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sex drugs & Jesus

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sex drugs & Jesus

Going to church could be more fun than you think: Religion stimulates the brain like sex, drugs and rock and roll  | Daily Mail Online

Going to church could be more fun than you think: Religion stimulates the brain like sex, drugs and rock and roll
    Researchers performed fMRI scans on 19 young adult Mormons
    They found spiritual feelings stimulated the nucleus accumbens
    This part of the brain is associated with processing reward is also stimulated by listening to music, having sex and taking certain drugs
    interesting, not sure if its good or bad.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Mormons are just odd.

They have oddly blank eyes.

There are loads of videos of them talking about their "missions" on YouTube if you have been lucky enough not to meet any in person.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Comment

I expect a football match or a rock/pop concert probably has the same effect on fans.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          I expect a football match or a rock/pop concert probably has the same effect on fans.
          probably
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Especially if they have also taken a tulip load of drugs
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Whereas other "sports" like darts make you thicker than a dodgy agent

Comment

Working...
              X