• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Large number of requests to go to Germany for financial client

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Large number of requests to go to Germany for financial client

Anyone else getting a large number of e mails asking for contractors to go to Frankfurt for financial sector clients, seem to be offering slightly above market rates
    Warning unicorn meat may give you hallucinations

Funny you should mention it, no I'm not.

Comment

Originally posted by motoukenin View Post
      Anyone else getting a large number of e mails asking for contractors to go to Frankfurt for financial sector clients, seem to be offering slightly above market rates
      You're only allowed to profit from Brexit if you voted for it. Them's the rules, sorry.
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Yep.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Off you all go, enjoy your Sauerbraten and frothy beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            You're only allowed to profit from Brexit if you voted for it. Them's the rules, sorry.
            Not sure I would profit that much, rates are 500 euro per day and I am already on £450. Would depend on £/Euro exchange rate holding up over the next 12 months.
            Warning unicorn meat may give you hallucinations

Comment

I am waiting for a flood of emails asking me to work in Eastern Europe or India. Or Mexico. Or Montreal.

Comment

they need help transferring their trading floor to London?
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Not sure I would profit that much, rates are 500 euro per day and I am already on £450. Would depend on £/Euro exchange rate holding up over the next 12 months.
                  I can't imagine ever going abroad for those sort of peanuts.
                  I get a lot more than that largely WFH, without having to travel for it.
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

500 euro a day is not a rate change from £450 its not going to cover your costs.

Now 800-1000 euros a day and that's a sensible increase.
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                    X