• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I felt a right tit finding this

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I felt a right tit finding this

I felt a right tit finding this...

Australian man's 'breast implant' find revealed as jellyfish - BBC News
    A jellyfish was handed to police in Australia under the mistaken belief it was a breast implant and possible evidence of a crime.

A concerned man submitted the "bagged and tagged circular object" to officers in Maroochydore, on Queensland's Sunshine Coast late last week.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

FFS. At what point will it penetrate your thick noggin that the Lefty Broadcasting Corporation is not a credible source. ?
    If I want to read the Lefty Broadcasting Corporation online I'll go there rather than come to this forum.
    Mods can we put all Paddy's(sic) Lefty Broadcasting Corporation links into one big Lefty Broadcasting Corporation Bollox thread?

there you go
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      FFS. At what point will it penetrate your thick noggin that the Lefty Broadcasting Corporation is not a credible source. ?
      If I want to read the Lefty Broadcasting Corporation online I'll go there rather than come to this forum.
      Mods can we put all Paddy's(sic) Lefty Broadcasting Corporation links into one big Lefty Broadcasting Corporation Bollox thread?

there you go
      Calm down dear. It’s only a forum. Have a cup of tea and take your medicine.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        The question is, are you a right tit, or a left tit? The nation sort of needs to know...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          Calm down dear. It’s only a forum. Have a cup of tea and take your medicine.
          I was taking the p1ss out of AssGuru from another thread, that was what I thought as well.
          Last edited by vetran; 30 November 2016, 14:44.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I found the story a bit transparent.

No?

qh
            He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X