• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A prayer for you all

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A prayer for you all

Heavenly Father

I pray today for all who frequent this forum. I pray for them not because I love them but you love them and you have commanded me to love them. I pray that you manifest yourself to each and everyone and they will come to know that you made them in your image and that you have a purpose for them. Meet their needs and glorify yourself. I pray for those who have rejected you and continue to mock you with their words and their hardness of heart. I pray that they gain the humility that you possess in abundance. The humility and love manifest in the person of Jesus Christ who stepped out of eternity, walked this earth and took on the punishment which we all deserve for our numerous sins. I also pray for myself that you will give me the courage in the face of difficulty to continue to proclaim your Good News to those who do not know you whether on this bulletin board or in the boardroom.

Forgive me for the times I have let you down and take the glory for everything good thing in my life because it came from you in the first place.

In Jesus name.
    Amen
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Originally posted by Chico
    Heavenly Father

I pray today for all who frequent this forum. I pray for them not because I love them but you love them and you have commanded me to love them. I pray that you manifest yourself to each and everyone and they will come to know that you made them in your image and that you have a purpose for them. Meet their needs and glorify yourself. I pray for those who have rejected you and continue to mock you with their words and their hardness of heart. I pray that they gain the humility that you possess in abundance. The humility and love manifest in the person of Jesus Christ who stepped out of eternity, walked this earth and took on the punishment which we all deserve for our numerous sins. I also pray for myself that you will give me the courage in the face of difficulty to continue to proclaim your Good News to those who do not know you whether on this bulletin board or in the boardroom.

Forgive me for the times I have let you down and take the glory for everything good thing in my life because it came from you in the first place.

In Jesus name.
    Amen

HTH

Comment

I had one of those moments that make you think that you are at one with God this morning.

I had the most enormous bowel movement. It was a truly cosmic experience. Where all this material came from is a mystery to me because I have not been over indulging for ages. As the effluent flowed from my body, my mind was lifted to another plane and I called out “GOD!”

My body has purged it’s self of the waste that has gathered for a long time. I recommend it to everyone. The route to God and happiness is not though Jesus; but though having a good tulip first thing in the morning.
      Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Why is this religious extremist posting his propaganda on this forum? He should be beheaded!

Comment

Chico.

**** off and die.

I'm sure the lord is ready and waiting to hear from you, and if heaven is full of blokes like yourself I'll happily give it a miss.
          Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
            Why is this religious extremist posting his propaganda on this forum? He should be beheaded!

He's got his work cut out for him - there are WAY too many souls need saving on this board!
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
              Heavenly Father

In Jesus name.
              Amen
              What hard working deity has the time to listen to all that?

The Bruces knew how to toady; "Oh Lord, we beseech Thee, Amen".
              The vegetarian option.

Comment

Hi Chico
                The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by Buffoon View Post
                  I had one of those moments that make you think that you are at one with God this morning.

I had the most enormous bowel movement. It was a truly cosmic experience. Where all this material came from is a mystery to me because I have not been over indulging for ages. As the effluent flowed from my body, my mind was lifted to another plane and I called out “GOD!”

My body has purged it’s self of the waste that has gathered for a long time. I recommend it to everyone. The route to God and happiness is not though Jesus; but though having a good tulip first thing in the morning.

HAB? Is that you?
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Ah the halcyon days of CUK when you could waste entire days arguing with the truly cosmically stupid Chico.
                    Nowadays we just have functioning morons like Shaunbhoy who are well to the left of the normal curve without being completely screwy.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X