• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

menstrual leave?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

menstrual leave?

Viewpoint: 'Why every woman should be offered menstrual leave' - BBC News

Who many women will want men to know they have the painters in? Though its usually obvious if Arsenal are playing at home.

Some blokes should be offered it too
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Men should have a shaving time allowance.
      Wanking facilities at the workplace.
      Three months paid leave for midlife crises.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        Men should have a shaving time allowance.
        Wanking facilities at the workplace.
        Three months paid leave for midlife crises.
        Always been available at any client co I've ever been at
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Viewpoint: 'Why every woman should be offered menstrual leave' - BBC News

Who many women will want men to know they have the painters in? Though its usually obvious if Arsenal are playing at home.
          Pretty sexist article, especially the last line.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post

Pretty sexist article, especially the last line.
            Why? You don't have periods.

Oh and I worked in a Nordic country where everyone was entitled to two days paid sick leave a month from when they started working. In other words women unless they were unlucky to have a short painful cycle got menstruation leave.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              Why? You don't have periods.

Oh and I worked in a Nordic country where everyone was entitled to two days paid sick leave a month from when they started working. In other words women unless they were unlucky to have a short painful cycle got menstruation leave.
              Fortunately my company - Pride Planning, which works on female rights campaigns - offers female staff one paid day's leave every month. Employees do not need to get doctors' notes, or worry about their salary being deducted for dropping a day's work.
              So 5% less work for the same money?
              imagine if it were this

Fortunately my company - Manly Management, which works on male rights campaigns - offers only male staff one paid day's leave every month for Man flu and other severe conditions. Employees do not need to get doctors' notes, or worry about their salary being deducted for dropping a day's work.
              and this is deep in pity.

Nature cannot free women from period pain, but isn't there something our society can do for women?
              Like inventing pain relief & contraceptive pills that reduce the issue? You would of thought that after 100 years of emancipation one of these feminists would have got off her soapbox long enough to invent something.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

You have now clearly proven you don't and have never had periods.

Contraceptive pills don't work for every woman and neither does pain relief.

I've spoken to women where the only solution doctors have given them is to have a hysterectomy. As these women are in their 30s and they don't want crumbling bones later*, they have decided to pass.

*You do know about the link with oestrogen in women and testosterone in men and bone health?

Comment

If I were the boss, I'd put all the young pretty ones up the duff, stop this menstrual leave bollox in its tracks.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    If I were the boss, I'd put all the young pretty ones up the duff, stop this menstrual leave bollox in its tracks.

I think the threat to put them up the duff would get the result you want.

Comment

Working...
                    X