PDA

View Full Version : Being off has its perks!!

SallyAnne
9th November 2006, 10:56
Being blokes yous probably wont be interested....but I've lost half a stone since being off :)

Constant decorating, trips to the baths, being able to have a proper cooked breakfast and dinner.....yay!!!

Maybe I'd be happier on the dole and skinny than mad rich and fat....

MrsGoof
9th November 2006, 11:04
trips to the bath
nice to see you are keeping yourself clean

SallyAnne
9th November 2006, 11:11
nice to see you are keeping yourself clean

:) I do try!

Churchill
9th November 2006, 11:12
:) I do try!

Spit or Swallow?

Bernard Common
9th November 2006, 11:12
ooh Sally Anne you are so beautiful

SallyAnne
9th November 2006, 11:13
ooh Sally Anne you are so beautiful

Is that just your basic patter for the day then?!

premiere
9th November 2006, 11:18
Being blokes yous probably wont be interested....but I've lost half a stone since being off :)

Constant decorating, trips to the baths, being able to have a proper cooked breakfast and dinner.....yay!!!

See, that's where you girls are different.

If we blokes are off, we don't lose weight...we pile it on, as life becomes a roundabout of lounging about on the sofa watching pointless daytime drivel on tv and consuming far too much alcohol whilst doing so...

Gotta go now, something good is on Living TV about decorating...........hic!

Buffoon
9th November 2006, 11:21
I'm sure that I lost more than half a stone this morning with my communion with God.

SallyAnne
9th November 2006, 11:22
See, that's where you girls are different.

If we blokes are off, we don't lose weight...we pile it on, as life becomes a roundabout of lounging about on the sofa watching pointless daytime drivel on tv and consuming far too much alcohol whilst doing so...

Gotta go now, something good is on Living TV about decorating...........

I'm aware of that :) My lad was off for 5 months and all he achieved was getting through all the levels on 3 xbox games.

Xenophon
9th November 2006, 11:22
I'm aware of that :) My lad was off for 5 months and all he achieved was getting through all the levels on 3 xbox games.
To be honest, I admire that.

:yay:

Lola
9th November 2006, 11:23
My contract finishes on Friday. I want do some modelling work for some extra money before Christmas. Does anyone know a good photographer in the Surrey area to make up my new portfolio.

Xenophon
9th November 2006, 11:25
My contract finishes on Friday. I want do some modelling work for some extra money before Christmas. Does anyone know a good photographer in the Surrey area to make up my new portfolio.
How much do I want this NOT to be a wind up.

premiere
9th November 2006, 11:28

Try posting this on Shooting People (shootingpeople.org) or UKScreen.com

hyperD
9th November 2006, 11:29
I'm in surrey and I'm known for the size of my focal length.

MF.

wonderwaif
9th November 2006, 11:29
I'm sure that I lost more than half a stone this morning with my communion with God.

I once weighed myself at a good 8lbs lighter after one decent communication.
And women say childbirth is painfull. :eek:

Lola
9th November 2006, 11:34
How much do I want this NOT to be a wind up.

It's true, my contract does finish on Friday!

EqualOpportunities
9th November 2006, 11:39
It's true, my contract does finish on Friday!

There you go Xen, your wildest dream realised.

Xenophon
9th November 2006, 12:03
There you go Xen, your wildest dream realised.
:D

xoggoth
9th November 2006, 12:45
That's it. I've decided I am going to sign on as a girly, then I will get lots of comments even when I post the usual total piffle.

Lola
9th November 2006, 12:58
You are the kindest guys on this forum. I had a private message from a forum member with an offer to my portfolio photographs so we are meeting up on Saturday. Great! :banana:

TheOmegaMan
9th November 2006, 13:28
The trollettes on here ourn't what they used to be.

Xenophon
9th November 2006, 13:32
You are the kindest guys on this forum. I had a private message from a forum member with an offer to my portfolio photographs so we are meeting up on Saturday. Great! :banana:
:eek:

Brilliant! Who was it?

If he lets you down I have a good camera on my phone...

:rolleyes:

DimPrawn
9th November 2006, 13:33
A great idea for a website.

Budding models come meet old experienced "photographers" for a free portfolio.

:banana:

Judge Fred
9th November 2006, 13:38
Hi Sally. Ignore MF, Sas etc

Sasguru is a well known misogynist, he's having trouble coming to terms with his own sexuality & MF is a failed shop keeper but with a cute baby - least somebody loves him.

SallyAnne
9th November 2006, 14:05
Hi Sally. Ignore MF, Sas etc

Sasguru is a well known misogynist, he's having trouble coming to terms with his own sexuality & MF is a failed shop keeper but with a cute baby - least somebody loves him.

Its all quite funny - I'm not taking anything to heart you know. If everyone just sat around talking nicey nicey to each other it'd be a pretty dull forum eh?

Now then, I must get that wall built out back, and I have them drains to unblock...

Sockpuppet
9th November 2006, 14:30

I could come over and we burn more calories.... :spank:

Not sure if that jokes been done before couldnt be arse to read the thread to see if it had...

SandyDown
9th November 2006, 14:55
SA, I also have been off work for 2 weeks and lost 5lbs :music:

AtW how's your healthy eating and exercise doing??

EqualOpportunities
9th November 2006, 14:59

I haven't had any time off recently and am still a fat fu ck... :cool:

SallyAnne
9th November 2006, 15:00

Do you think we are living parallel lives :) Are you also off to the pub in 2 hours?!

SandyDown
9th November 2006, 15:01
Do you think we are living parallel lives :) Are you also off to the pub in 2 hours?!

Nope .. am not a pub person actually - I prefer wine bars

SallyAnne
I haven't had any time off recently and am still a fat fu ck... :cool:

Well thats what you get for being one of them DBA characters :)

DimPrawn
Ooo get you!

SallyAnne
9th November 2006, 15:02
Nope .. am not a pub person actually - I prefer wine bars

Classy - I cannot compete :)

EqualOpportunities
9th November 2006, 15:02
Well thats what you get for being one of them DBA characters :)
No, that's what you get for being on the Big Mac and Newcastle Brown Plan (or a variation thereof) for the past 10 or so years :eek:

SallyAnne
9th November 2006, 15:05
No, that's what you get for being on the Big Mac and Newcastle Brown Plan (or a variation thereof) for the past 10 or so years :eek:

I never understand why people drink Newcastle Brown - do you realise only the total head-the-balls up here drink it? 2 bottles and they're fighting.
We went to New York in December and they had it in some really cool bars in the village - bizarre :)

monkeyboy
9th November 2006, 15:06
just spent 2 and half hours at a liquid lunch with the pimp.

Now for a sleep in the lab

SallyAnne
9th November 2006, 15:07
just spent 2 and half hours at a liquid lunch with the pimp.

Now for a sleep in the lab

Was he paying?!

EqualOpportunities
9th November 2006, 15:07
I never understand why people drink Newcastle Brown - do you realise only the total head-the-balls up here drink it? 2 bottles and they're fighting.
We went to New York in December and they had it in some really cool bars in the village - bizarre :)
I don't mind it for a change - although I'm trying to steer more towards gin these days, for calorific reasons :)

DaveB
9th November 2006, 15:08

Havn't drunk that since I was a student, even then it was only when I was flush. The usual was snakebite and black :banana:

It does turn up in some odd places. Anywhere outside of Newcastle and it's seen as some sort of premium brew. God knows why!

SallyAnne
9th November 2006, 15:09
I don't mind it for a change - although I'm trying to steer more towards gin these days, for calorific reasons :)

From Brown Ale to gin - thats quite a leap :D

Just how big are you, to make such a drastic change? I'd have thought stomach stapling would be less dramatic!

monkeyboy
9th November 2006, 15:13
Was he paying?!

Mopst definately.

Nice wine tooo.

EqualOpportunities
9th November 2006, 15:14
From Brown Ale to gin - thats quite a leap :D

Just how big are you, to make such a drastic change? I'd have thought stomach stapling would be less dramatic!
I may be doing myself an injustice here... I've never habitually drunk Brown Ale... I don't know exclusively drink gin... and I'm a couple of stone overweight... which on a 6'4" frame probably ain't as bad as it could be.

Mind you, either way, I think stomach stapling would be a shade more dramatic and certainly more invasive :bang:

SallyAnne
9th November 2006, 15:18
I may be doing myself an injustice here... I've never habitually drunk Brown Ale... I don't know exclusively drink gin... and I'm a couple of stone overweight... which on a 6'4" frame probably ain't as bad as it could be.

Mind you, either way, I think stomach stapling would be a shade more dramatic and certainly more invasive :bang:

Ha ha - I did guess you were joking :D

I do have a nice mental image of you now though EO, cheers for that :)

Churchill
9th November 2006, 15:20

EO, I'm 6ft 8" and down to 18 and a half stone. What do you weigh?

EqualOpportunities
9th November 2006, 15:21
Ha ha - I did guess you were joking :D

I do have a nice mental image of you now though EO, cheers for that :)
You're welcome - but on the grounds that you're thanking me, it's clearly not a true likeness :rollin:

EqualOpportunities
9th November 2006, 15:22
EO, I'm 6ft 8" and down to 18 and a half stone. What do you weigh?
16 and a half, Doctor...