• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Missing Persons

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing Persons

Missing Persons

Nigel Farage is missing 100,000 protestors who were supposed to protest outside the Supreme Court today. If found; please give them directions.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Apparently he cancelled it because he likes having the support of neo Nazis, but doesn't actually enjoy their company

Nothing to do with the fact that about twenty people would have turned up and he'd have looked even more of an utter cock than usual, no, certainly not that

Comment

why would you campaign against parliament having control of our destiny ? its sort of what the whole thing is about.

I suppose if it is as most believe is a back door attempt to derail brexit then that will need to be protested against. We aren't there yet.

However I suspect the judges will say yep Parliament need to vote, no they don't need to disclose strategy.

All that's happening is that some hairdresser & other hangers on are splurging millions of pounds of our money hoping to overturn the referendum result because she thinks that she knows better.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        why would you campaign against parliament having control of our destiny ? its sort of what the whole thing is about.

I suppose if it is as most believe is a back door attempt to derail brexit then that will need to be protested against. We aren't there yet.

However I suspect the judges will say yep Parliament need to vote, no they don't need to disclose strategy.

All that's happening is that some hairdresser & other hangers on are splurging millions of pounds of our money hoping to overturn the referendum result because she thinks that she knows better.
        You have missed point entirely
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

All that's happening is that some hairdresser foreign fund manager & other hangers on are splurging millions of pounds of our money hoping to overturn the referendum result because she thinks that she knows better.
          FTFY
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post

You have missed point entirely
            In what way has vetran missed the point?

Sounded to me like a good summary of the situation.
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
              I see what you did there
              Brexit court case: Who is Gina Miller? - BBC News

Ms Miller launched the Brexit legal case along with London-based Spanish hairdresser Deir Dos Santos and the People's Challenge group, set up by Grahame Pigney and backed by a crowd-funding campaign.
              Last edited by vetran; 5 December 2016, 15:34.

Comment

Because parliament do not care about what the majority of people want.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Because parliament do not care about what the majority of people want.
                  then democracy will need to educate them.

Comment

then democracy will need to educate them.
                    We tried that, and it doesn't seem to be working...
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                    X