• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A statement from Dodgy agent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A statement from Dodgy agent

As a close (only ) friend of "poster of the year" Dodgy Agent I feel compelled to relate his views on his recent "ban".
    He is so distraught about this and the unfairness of the action of "I won't mention his name" that I am having to restrain him from lashing out at his portfolio of honest and nice contractors (both of them ). He is so angry that he is even threatening to pay them a day later than normal (90 days being extended to 91) days. "sue me if you can" is the prevailing "**** off" mood that grips this normally gentile and honest man that you all know and love so very much. It is sad to see this in such a man

In fairness I have to agree with him that there was not a jot of racism in any of his posts on this thread. It was pointed out to him (by some lefty ignoramous - his words not mine )
    that the "miscreant" youth had infact been checked prior to being dispersed. Happy (ish) to own up that he had been mistaken with the caveat of questioning the efficacy (a word he has picked up to add to his vast vocabulary of "corporate speak" and IT jargon) of the checking system he was cut short by the actions of a so called with an axe to grind against our lovely agent

He has assured me that when he returns he intends to set his sights firmly on the snivelling little coward that exiled him from the lands of CUK general - again his words not mine .

As to the rest of you he says he is missing you all and looks forward to getting over his sulk and returning to leftie and Cretin bashing

At least he's got some spare time to search for a spine, soul and moral compass. Bon voyage DA
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by Forumbore View Post
      He is so distraught about this
      And I thought he was a had bullet proof armour.

Good to know he is a wimp.

Any contractor with DA as his agent deserves all they get.

HTH BISDI

PS Am I allowed to point the finger at sockies in general?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        And I thought he was a had bullet proof armour.

Good to know he is a wimp.

Any contractor with DA as his agent deserves all they get.

HTH BISDI

PS Am I allowed to point the finger at sockies in general?
        What a bed wetter.

I thought he was a staunch, swash buckling, money making, capitalist with no morals and to hell with the consequences.

I feel let down
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
          What a bed wetter.

I thought he was a staunch, swash buckling, money making, capitalist with no morals and to hell with the consequences.

I feel let down
          It could be worse. He could be your agent...

NAT will be back tomorrow. He is too busy laughing for the rest of the day....

Comment

I will add that the moderator is trying to make out that there "is something else in it". DA reckons This is a smear aimed to deflect the unreasonableness of the ban. DA reckons it is all about differing views of Brexit and how this teenager exposed the ineptitude of the policy and actions of the EU.

DA also asks "What is a sockie" ?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              It could be worse. He could be your agent...

No, not possible.............I expect my agent to at least have a back bone
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I will add that the moderator is trying to make out that there "is something else in it". DA reckons This is a smear aimed to deflect the unreasonableness of the ban. DA reckons it is all about differing views of Brexit and how this teenager exposed the ineptitude of the policy and actions of the EU.

DA also asks "What is a sockie" ?
                You are.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                  No, not possible.............I expect my agent to at least have a back bone
                  DA asked me to give you a message "Go F**k yourself - please "

Comment

DA asked me to give you a message "Go F**k yourself - please "
                    Tell DA - "Go boil your head"

All of them.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X