• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

live to 120

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

live to 120

not sure you want to

The 120-year-old Indian monk

The 120-year-old virgin: Indian monk puts his long life down to not having sex
    Hindu monk Swami Sivananda from India claims he was born on August 8, 1896
    He's asked Guinness World Records to verify claim of being world's oldest man
    Sivnanda has how settled into a routine of celibacy, no spices and daily yoga
    The man from Varanasi in India has claimed never to have had sex in his life
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

No curries, no sex and go at 120 or fill yer boots and go at 85.....

No telegraph from Liz for me then.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Sod that, I'm with Guy Martin on this one, "when your dead your dead" so fill your boots whilst your here, yes I don't want to shorten it by doing something stupid but equally I don't want to go having never experienced all that life as to offer

Comment

Must have some ginormous blue balls...

Comment

Originally posted by sal View Post
          Must have some ginormous blue balls...
          I would imagine he has suffered from RSA and poor eyesight for the last 100 years!!!

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            I would imagine he has suffered from RSA and poor eyesight for the last 100 years!!!
            At least you know what the yoga is for.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
              At least you know what the yoga is for.
              Maybe it made him bendy enough to suck his own?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                Maybe it made him bendy enough to suck his own?
                There could be something in it after all. Yoga lessons; cheaper than handbags.

Comment

No way is that guy 120. I'd say he's 80 at most
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

One thing that is for sure about India: anything can be faked. And it usually is.

Comment

Working...
                    X