• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Thread

Anyone got anything interesting planned?

I might take a wee stroll down to that there London village, see if any things happening
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Stage crew for five performances of "Dick Wittington".
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Friends of mine are playing a gig in Central London. Fun times.

Comment

Billing ClientCo.
        Drinking Japanese craft beers in Garage 39.
        Drinking whiskey in Red Bar and the hotel bar. (Mostly Yamazaki 12, Hibiki 17 and maybe some Chivas Regal Mizunara)
        Irish Russians in Sean's Bar
        Mellowing in Bar Zerro.
        Steaking out in Buff
        Ex-patting in the Roo.

...and getting receipts for everything.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Clientco pissup tonight, kids duties for the rest of the weekend - the Lindley brass band are doing carols in the pub on Saturday so that might find it's way onto the to-do list

Edit - TFA!
          Last edited by barrydidit; 9 December 2016, 09:17. Reason: forgot me manners

Comment

TFA

Mostly blog stuff, cooking, drinking, the usual.
            Might do a trial run on the 3 bird roast. It's been a long time since I deboned a chuck. Need to work out what I'm putting in it.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

TFA

Have guests next weekend so the missus wants the Christmas tree up from the cellar, the cars cleaned and I've a million other jobs on my list including a festive visit to Winchester tip.

I have however been promised that if I'm good I can go fishing on Sunday. Can't decide between Gosport or Hythe. Gosport the fishing is better but harder work. Hythe is closer but all I'm likely to catch are crabs with a flounder or two if I'm lucky.
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

TFA

Nursery nativity play this afternoon.

Gym tonight - must get thinner.

Tomorrow Mrs V is out shopping with mates. The Girls will go to the Gym / mates Micro Miss V will stay at home with me or we will go for a swim.

Sunday - lie in & not sure.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Today: Avoiding any interactions with Americans that might need "a quick call" this afternoon whilst on the train to London town. Meet CUK weirdos.
                  Sat: Hungover train journey, pick up christmas tree, out for dinner.
                  Sun: Meeting old Uni housemates for a pre Christmas lunch. Watch wife decorate tree.

phew

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    Avoiding any interactions with Americans that might need "a quick call" this afternoon.
                    I feel your pain.
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                    X