• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

B$&**% Thieves -

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B$&**% Thieves -

Apparently you were all to mean to pay £79 so stole a copy of Clarkson's new program.

I hope it wasn't as boring for you as it was for me.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Apparently you were all to mean to pay £79 so stole a copy of Clarkson's new program.

I hope it wasn't as boring for you as it was for me.
    There was a deal on where Prime was available for £59 and I know quite a few who signed up for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
      There was a deal on where Prime was available for £59 and I know quite a few who signed up for it.
      Then they will complain next year when it auto-renewals for £79.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Equally annoying is their sly attempts to get you to sign up every time you buy something, you can end up joining without realising it if you're not alert when checking out.

Comment

I'm on a 30 day free trial of Prime. I won't be paying at renewal time.

Comment

Yeah, I got caught out after a purchase and started my second 30-day trial.
            Straight into settings and clicked on 'Do not renew'

Comment

I've got a lifetime subscription to PirateBay
              When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                I've got a lifetime subscription to PirateBay
                I bet you still feel cheated

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  I'm on a 30 day free trial of Prime. I won't be paying at renewal time.
                  It's not a case of paying, you need to contact them to cancel, or they will automatically take the cash.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I've had Prime since they started it, when it was just a "free" delivery thing. I've only started watching any of the video within the last couple of weeks since I got my new telly, though I haven't bothered with the motor car programme.

Comment

Working...
                    X