• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Xmas presents for the one you love

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xmas presents for the one you love

Which means yourself obviously.

MWE Lab - Emperor

For my new man cave.

Looks particularly excellent if you wish to "kick back" during that long and stressful working day and have a good, satisfying, fully immersive......................................... .................................................. ...................................

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

It comes with a pot noodle cup holder and a side pocket for man-size tissues.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        It comes with a pot noodle cup holder and a side pocket for man-size tissues.
        Any holders, or add ons, for illicit substances and beer?

At least I see they have the wipe clean seat well covered, with a number of upholstery options, obviously a primary design concern
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

For the CUK Xmas do.

https://store.cardsagainsthumanity.com/

Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people. Each round, one player asks a question from a black card, and everyone else answers with their funniest white card.

550 total cards: 460 white and 90 black.
          This is the main game. Buy this first.
          Adapted from the original American edition to suit your outmoded culture.
          Great Britain's #1 gerbil coffin.

Comment

For my new man cave.
            How about something dual purpose....?

Comment

It's crap, don't waste your money. Perhaps I'm just naturally too rude, but it seemed like a pretty lame attempt to be offensive to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
                It's crap, don't waste your money. Perhaps I'm just naturally too rude, but it seemed like a pretty lame attempt to be offensive to me.
                I played it with a group that was half American, half British. Hilarious, but you have to park your sensitivities outside and remember it's just a game.

Comment

I was sad that the Trump addon got nixed. Sounded fun.

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
                  Well yes, most of the answers tend to end up like things you'd read in the Daily Mail comments section (I imagine). It's not incredibly bad although I'm sure someone has made an extra nasty version.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                  X