• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The bank lent me $2m so I spent it on strippers and cars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The bank lent me $2m so I spent it on strippers and cars

The bank lent me $2m so I spent it on strippers and cars - BBC News

Bank screws up and gives him unlimited credit, which he spends.

TL;DR
    • March 2010: Opens an account with St George Bank
    • July 2010 to August 2012: Makes more than 50 withdrawals, apparently totalling $1,988,535.25
    • December 2012: Police raid Moore's family home in Goulburn, New South Wales, but he is released on bail
    • February 2015: Found guilty of obtaining financial benefit by deception and dealing with the proceeds of crime in Sydney District Court
    • April 2015: Sentenced to between two years and three months and four years and six months in jail
    • August 2015: Bail is granted after Moore represents himself in court
    • December 2016: New South Wales Criminal Court of Appeal quashes his conviction
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

At least he didn't waste it...

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

POTD
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

As famously said by George Best

Comment

Or...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
            X