• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Prestigious Shoots

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prestigious Shoots

From reading some of the recent posts, it's clear that I'm not the only one round here that kills things for fun. I mean shoots. So, I'd be interested to hear of any prestigious shoots you guys have been on as I'm thinking of taking a day or two somewhere 'a bit special' and would like your opinions...
    The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

kills things for fun

Please explain how these two concepts are not mutually exclusive

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
      From reading some of the recent posts, it's clear that I'm not the only one round here that kills things for fun. I mean shoots. So, I'd be interested to hear of any prestigious shoots you guys have been on as I'm thinking of taking a day or two somewhere 'a bit special' and would like your opinions...
      Sandringham with Royalty(British & Saudi). Doesn't come much more prestigious than that.

Comment

Originally posted by John Galt
        kills things for fun

Please explain how these two concepts are not mutually exclusive
        You are a treehugger and I claim my £5.
        The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
          Sandringham with Royalty(British & Saudi). Doesn't come much more prestigious than that.
          Listen smartarse. I meant something I can do without requiring an invite

I am jealous, though. Good work mate.

Comment

Listen smartarse. I meant something I can do without requiring an invite

I am jealous, though. Good work mate.
            Are you working in the square mile? There's bound to be a few city walla's there who "nip to the country" at the weekend, have a word. Failing that, try "Shooting Gazette".

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
              Are you working in the square mile? There's bound to be a few city walla's there who "nip to the country" at the weekend, have a word. Failing that, try "Shooting Gazette".
              No mate, I'm not darn sarf at the mo - quite the contrary, in fact.

I live in the country, I am actively involved in shooting, and I subscribe to the SG, the ST, the Field et al, but was just looking for some personal recommendations. That's all...

Comment

You are a treehugger and I claim my £5.
                No I would just like to know how killing can be fun - I shoot clays and that's fun but can't see how you can get any enjoyment from murder

Comment

Originally posted by John Galt
                  No I would just like to know how killing can be fun - I shoot clays and that's fun but can't see how you can get any enjoyment from murder
                  I take great pleasure in eating the little(and sometimes not so little) feckers afterwards.

Comment

No mate, I'm not darn sarf at the mo - quite the contrary, in fact.

I live in the country, I am actively involved in shooting, and I subscribe to the SG, the ST, the Field et al, but was just looking for some personal recommendations. That's all...
                    Going to Headley this Saturday, they have a shoot every other weekend with a BBQ thrown in. Set in woods good fun!!!

http://www.headleyclaypigeon.com/

Purley clays.
                    SA says;
                    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                    (whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
                    X