• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'd like to personally spank NAT, WTFH and Cojak

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well not personally what with my nursemaids elbow. But MF is available cheap, if you're no more than a bus ride away from Bridgwater.

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Well not personally what with my nursemaids elbow. But MF is available cheap, if you're no more than a bus ride away from Bridgwater.

There are some posts that I find offensive and this in one of them. Why am I being left out of spanking? I am naughty and I need to be punished. Willing to travel have own S&M gear.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      Do you lick the spoon between each spanking....?

Comment

We'll I'm hoping this is just a lull in the rabbit/fox population cycle, but I do fear that piss poor moderation we've seen in the last 12 months may be critically damaging this time. I've been quite amazed at how stupid both NAT & Cojak have been in their over-zealous approach this year.

Merging threads constantly, sockie culling, plus lifetime bans for long serving members only goes to kill the dynamic posting style of the board. Perhaps as they feel they're now 'grown ups' or 'Know better as well heeled Guardian readers' that they've effectively killed off the forums.

When you're getting that many complaints for something you don't actually own, and feel condescendingly superior to provide your own brand of censorship based on your rather dodgy viewpoint & fook the consequences likens me to staff in a pub/restaurant who get paid either way & really don't give a sh1t about their customers.

I hope the decline isn't final, but judging by the lack of traction & stickability we've had with new posters (or sockies) then I feel we are near the end.

Admin fiddled when Rome was burning, it may be too late.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Admin fiddled when Rome was burning, it may be too late.

Comment

Guardian readers'
            Please - some insults are a step too far.

, and feel condescendingly superior
            I don't feel superior. I am superior.
            restaurant who get paid either way & really don't give a sh1t about their customers.
            We don't get paid, and you're not customers (you don't pay either). A moderator isn't a waiter, nor a bartender. Your analogy fails on so many levels.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              I don't get paid...
              FTFY.

Speak for yourself.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
              X