• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Self discrimination

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Self discrimination

I would not employ myself. I think it’s because I am a fat, old, ugly gezza.

Can I get legal aid to sue myself?
    Drivel is my speciality

Only if you also think you're a Muslim. Try wearing a veil - might help with the ugly thing as well.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

How about nipping off to the toilet for a w@nk and then doing yourself for sexual harassment. The award is tax free isn't it?
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
        How about nipping off to the toilet for a w@nk and then doing yourself for sexual harassment. The award is tax free isn't it?
        Nice fringe benefits too.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffoon
          I would not employ myself. I think it’s because I am a fat, old, ugly gezza.

Can I get legal aid to sue myself?
          I wouldn't employ me more than I wouldn't employ you. And I can get more legal aid.
          I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

"Yes your honour, everywhere I went I would be there with my hands all over me touching myself. It got so bad that I literally couldn't move without groping myself. In the end I attacked myself on the toilet and sexually assulted myself in the cubicle. etc etc"
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

I reckon you'd need to get Cherie Bliar on the case to make absolutely sure...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
              X