• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If only the Grandmother had been armed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If only the Grandmother had been armed

Little Rock boy, 3, dies in road rage shooting - BBC News

A three-year-old boy being taken out shopping by his grandmother has been killed in a road rage shooting in Little Rock, Arkansas, US police say.

Their vehicle was fired upon by another driver who thought the woman had not driven quickly enough through a stop sign, police said.

The grandmother drove away but the boy later died in hospital.

No doubt the gun lobby will find an excuse to say more arms would fix the problem.

Stop signs are the problem. I find them annoying, and we don't have that many compared to the US.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
      Stop signs are the problem. I find them annoying, and we don't have that many compared to the US.
      WE have roundabouts instead. Which Americans are too thick to understand.

Comment

I must admit driving along the motorway in Germany, I sometimes wonder whether cars should have machine guns fitted.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
          I must admit driving along the motorway in Germany, I sometimes wonder whether cars should have machine guns fitted.

Having seen driving in the UK, I think all cars should replace the air bags in the steering wheel with a large spike pointed at the drivers head.

They would be a lot more careful.

Comment

I thought the Mercedes star was for the gun sight.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
              I thought the Mercedes star was for the gun sight.
              Yep

Comment

http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

That's cos you're a bleeding heart liberal. Multiple rocket launchers is the way forward.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    That's cos you're a bleeding heart liberal. Multiple rocket launchers is the way forward.
                    If you are hunting fat, greedy, ugly, arrogant, and thoroughly nasty villains from Switzerland, a bit of British class is all that is needed. Well that, and maybe machine guns.

http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Working...
                    X