• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Talk me into an Aygo

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talk me into an Aygo

I know it makes sense....

Well I may or not have had one
    But if you live in central London it (and others like it) are the perfect motor.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Don't do it! assguru has one.

Comment

I had one once overnight as a courtesy car.

It was as I left the garage / town the best car you can drive. You could see everything around you.

Then a hit the motorway and I feared for my life the entire 15 minutes I spent on it.

So great for a runabout around town. Not if you need to use a motorway....
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          I had one once overnight as a courtesy car.

It was as I left the garage / town the best car you can drive. You could see everything around you.

Then a hit the motorway and I feared for my life the entire 15 minutes I spent on it.

So great for a runabout around town. Not if you need to use a motorway....
          I got an Aygo up to 85 mph on a motorway once (it was on a down incline).
          Great fun, but yes a little scary
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

The kids' car is Citroen C1, which is essentially an Aygo. Great little car.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Aygo is ok only if it's Turbo S variety

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Aygo is ok only if it's Turbo S variety

HTH
                Is the Turbo S tastier....?

Toyota Aygo 'eaten' by rodents, claims motorist | Metro News

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  But if you live in central London it (and others like it) are the perfect motor.

Go sas..........You da Man!!
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    I got an Aygo up to 85 mph on a motorway once (it was on a down incline).
                    Great fun, but yes a little scary
                    I once got 110MPH out of my Fiat 127 with the 900cc single carburetor Bambino engine along the M27.
                    Now watching the ground whizz past through the crack in the floor, THAT was scary.

Comment

Working...
                    X