• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More migration goes unchecked.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More migration goes unchecked.

Not only have the government failed to get control of the migration into this country from the rest of the world, it has given up checking on those who come here from other worlds.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

B’Lair – get a grip before it is all too late.
    Drivel is my speciality

Pointless Post

It may as well have said the Sun rose today and will set tonight ;-)

The country is being invaded and our taxes are funding it, proud to be british? Like f ck!

Comment

...other lifeforms may visit Earth and, more specifically, Britain.
      I don't blame them. I mean, how entertaining can it be setting your alien craft to stealth, settling down with a bucket of Polarissima Borealis Zero G popcorn and watching the chavs sticking rockets up their arses on your 60" viewscreen.
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffoon
        Not only have the government failed to get control of the migration into this country from the rest of the world, it has given up checking on those who come here from other worlds.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

B’Lair – get a grip before it is all too late.

Is he (Nick Pope) publishing another book?

Comment

Working...
        X