• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question for Xoggoth

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for Xoggoth

Hi Xog,

how is your neighbor who land grabbed the patch at the bottom of the garden ?

What's the latest ?

Milan.

Eh? That was years ago. I got onto the council and had the bloke's claim turned down. Not too hard, given his rambling, irrelevant and often self-contradictory letters. The owners threated him with costly legal case anyway and he moved out.

Why you asking Beans? Have you got similar problems?

PS You'll be asking about Trinity next. (or was that Dim? I know one of you two was trying to get er)
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

thanks Xog, no, no such problems here, two building plots came up for sale next to my house this year and I bought them so that on that side there'll never be a bigger idiot than me, my neighbor on the other side said, no, it's so that I won't have a bigger idiot on the right side than I have on the left side :-)

all the best

Milan.

Comment

Milan has been stuck in a timewarp ever since everything became virtualised and he doesn't have to back up the servers to tapes each night.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Milan has been stuck in a timewarp ever since everything became virtualised and he doesn't have to back up the servers to tapes each night.
          Clowns to the left of him, jokers to the right then?
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            Clowns to the left of him, jokers to the right then?
            ha ha top marks good one

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
              thanks Xog, no, no such problems here, two building plots came up for sale next to my house this year and I bought them so that on that side there'll never be a bigger idiot than me, my neighbor on the other side said, no, it's so that I won't have a bigger idiot on the right side than I have on the left side :-)

all the best

Milan.
              If you build a house on one of the plots and knock your house down you can ensure an exclusion zone on BOTH sides.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

yes you're right

each of the three plots are about .4acre and they are all clear building plots, obviously mine already has a house, chateau benes, but I got the other two for a fantastic price and have many options available

anyway, for now the two new pieces will provide a beautiful garden and we'll see what I do in the future, so many options including

putting a couple of bungalows on there for mine and mrs's parents in old age and then later either renting the bungalows or using them for my daughters' first homes etc

many possibilities, the nicest thing is I got the two plots, and the price I paid is the cherry on the top

for now I am preparing a vegetable patch on there and will simply keep the grass cut and enjoy the peace of it all

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post

putting a couple of bungalows on there for mine and mrs's parents in old age

Milan.
                  Two words of advice. Just Don't!!

HTH

You can thank me later.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

we'll see, I'd rather have them local and buy in care, than in a care home

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                    X