• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Spod

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spod

It is now so clear to me. You and your fellow masons worship Baphomet
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

That's given me the best laugh I've had all week. Many thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
      It is now so clear to me. You and your fellow masons worship Baphomet
      I worship Satan and your soul is his. So it has been ordained...
      Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Chico, you are so right!

Since God came into my life during my morning dump I have felt so much better.

Who would believe that one could join into Gods rapture while having a tulip.

God has spoken out of my arse.
        Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Wow!!

Comment

This is some deep stuff!!!
            Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

I’ve seen him! He lives down my street! I think he goes by the name Mohammed. All this time I was thinking that he was a right OK gezza, and now I learn that he is an agent of Satan.

What should I do?
              Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Baphomet? Is that when you put Mahomet in a bap? Can I get a double Baphomet, flame-grilled by the Devil, with extra fries? And yes, do supersize it, won't you?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
                  This is some deep stuff!!!
                  What's deep about it - if you actually read and understood it, Chicken, either it was an invention of the enemies of the Templars, used to justify destroying their power and nicking all their money, or possibly a reference to a martyred Sufi Saint, or it was an invention of a bunch of 19th Century occult novelists (where the most commonly used images are derived from - i.e. fiction), or possibly the name was derived from a corruption of a word or phrase referring to "wisdom". No Babylonian Gods in there (I think they were trying to think of the name Pazuzzu, which was associated with Babylon).

The most convincing of them is the link to Sophia, which links it to gnosticism, which is what is actually supposed to be at the heart of most masonic traditions (I'm not a mason, btw), and has had the Church running scared for the last 1600 years, since they invented the Bible, and corrupted the true teachings of the Nazarene to line their own pockets, and give themselves power over their fellow men.
                  </stir>
                  Life is just nature's way of keeping meat fresh

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                    Baphomet? Is that when you put Mahomet in a bap? Can I get a double Baphomet, flame-grilled by the Devil, with extra fries? And yes, do supersize it, won't you?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
                    Now, now, don't lose your head (to coin a phrase)
                    Life is just nature's way of keeping meat fresh

Comment

Working...
                    X