• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UKIP gets another MP....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UKIP gets another MP....

OK maybe they will as this guy's taking a job in the nuclear industry as he hates Corbyn so much...
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    OK maybe they will as this guy's taking a job in the nuclear industry as he hates Corbyn so much...
    Nope that's a Tory win with ukip in second /third place.

It will show how dead the Labour Party is though
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

Doesn't it depend if the Liberal Democrats and Greens stand down though? They won't and Labour will lose their deposit.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Agree with eek, this is a safe Tory win, post referendum. It's likely that UKIP will push Labour for second, but they'd need to do spectacularly well.

Comment

I'd be quite surprised if he did that (I went to school with his brother) and all his family are massive Labour.*

* Not sure what this means anymore, but probaby not Corbyn's vision of Labour

qh
          He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

I think Labour will just nick it, as there's a lot of bad feeling with the Tories as they have been trying to close the local hospital in Copeland (the one I was born in).

qh
            He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Public Relations for Sellafield sounds like the worst job in the world.

Other than being a Labour MP apparently.
              Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

A labour win nowadays means "not losing your deposit".
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post

It's easier than having to be a Corbyn apologist
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post

And you're much less likely to be on the site of a total meltdown in 2017 too.

Comment

Working...
                    X