PDA

View Full Version : #PassItForward

MarillionFan
21st December 2016, 15:41
Well a random stranger came up to me in the street and gave me a small present with the words "Merry Christmas #PassItForward".

On getting home, I've opened it to find I have a nice pair of Xmas Socks.

In the Spirit of Christmas I would like to 'PassItForward' to one of you lucky ladies on CUK.

This is only available to the first lucky lady who PM's me and arranges to meet up over the Xmas period.

I have a full sack to empty, so it's first come, first serve.

MF in '#PassItForward' Mode.

ladymuck
21st December 2016, 15:42
Gutted. I'm away over Christmas. Gonna have to leave this to another lucky lady-boy

northernladyuk
21st December 2016, 15:44
Well a random stranger came up to me in the street and gave me a small present with the words "Merry Christmas #PassItForward".

In the Spirit of Christmas I would like to 'PassItForward' to one of you lucky ladies on CUK.

This is only available to the first lucky lady who PM's me and arranges to meet up over the Xmas period.

She'll need to travel to you, because after your 9 p.m. client , you ain't walking anywhere for 10 to 14 days.

MarillionFan
21st December 2016, 15:46
She'll need to travel to you, because after your 9 p.m. client , you ain't walking anywhere for 10 to 14 days.

FFS. I told you last time, don't get me any more Scouse clients they keep nicking my car. :tantrum:

mudskipper
21st December 2016, 15:48
Gutted. I'm away over Christmas. Gonna have to leave this to another lucky lady-boy

Where you off to, ladymuck?

barrydidit
21st December 2016, 15:54
Xmas Socks.

full sack

You know what to do.

ladymuck
21st December 2016, 19:57
Where you off to, ladymuck?

Dublin for a couple of days between Christmas and New Year

Had to get one more trip in before 10 January in order to get Silver on BA Executive Club

shaunbhoy
21st December 2016, 19:59

Had to get one more trip in before 10 January in order to get Silver on BA Executive Club

You will have a blast! I recommend the Hop-On Hop-Off Bus tour. The tour guides are a hoot!
:wink

northernladyuk
21st December 2016, 20:00

I recommend the Vintage Cocktail Club.

vetran
21st December 2016, 22:54
I recommend the Vintage Cock Club. They tip well

FTFY

DaveB
21st December 2016, 23:27

Just what every girl wants for Xmas, a "pre-loved" sock.... :rolleyes:

greenlake
21st December 2016, 23:40

Errrr....I don't think they're socks....

http://i.imgur.com/EgnfHAk.jpg

BrilloPad
22nd December 2016, 08:30

Passing on your STDs. Nice.

northernladyuk
22nd December 2016, 09:09
Just what every girl wants for Xmas, a "pre-loved" sock.... :rolleyes:

On behalf of the CUK sockie community, I protest strongly and demand a cut of the action!

TheFaQQer
22nd December 2016, 09:19

I'll be there the week after :)

3 days in Cork, 1 day in Dublin before coming home - no wife, no kids. Bliss.

TheFaQQer
22nd December 2016, 09:20

You have to be 25 to get in, so make sure you take your ID with you.

northernladyuk
22nd December 2016, 09:24

I have fake ID to get in.

barrydidit
22nd December 2016, 09:50
I have fake ID tits to get in.

FTFY

northernladyuk
22nd December 2016, 09:53
FTFY

Sadly, the old man and MF are real.

ladymuck
22nd December 2016, 13:49

Booked a table, thank you for the tip

ladymuck
22nd December 2016, 13:50

I am of (more than) suitable age. Unlike the mechanics in my local Nissan garage who couldn't road test my car because they didn't have a tech old enough :laugh

TheFaQQer
22nd December 2016, 14:28
I am of (more than) suitable age. Unlike the mechanics in my local Nissan garage who couldn't road test my car because they didn't have a tech old enough :laugh

I was complimenting you. Last time I was in Dublin we couldn't get in because my friend is only 22 and they wouldn't let her in :(

ladymuck
22nd December 2016, 14:50
I was complimenting you. Last time I was in Dublin we couldn't get in because my friend is only 22 and they wouldn't let her in :(

Such a charmer! (thank you)

northernladyuk
22nd December 2016, 15:25

I believe that is what is known as a humblebrag.

TestMangler
22nd December 2016, 16:45
My mate passed on his herpes to some tart that he ended up shagging at a works night out last night #PassItForward