PDA

View Full Version : For the Middle Aged Childless on this Forum

Big Blue Plymouth
21st December 2016, 16:18
I don't have kids. And I'm at an age where I'm probably not going to bother now.

Which sometimes is sad.

But then I look at things in a different way and think I've dodged a bullet. Like today; I was in the centre of Bristol and this woman was going completely postal on her other half.

"The child hasn't eaten and all you want to do is look at pathetic records!!!!"

It stopped the street.

And these were no chavs but she could loosely be described, from her appearance and demeanour, as a hairy armpitted feminazi. Poor bastard. There are some fekking psychos out there.

Fortunately I neve married one myself...

original PM
21st December 2016, 16:25
I don't have kids. And I'm at an age where I'm probably not going to bother now.

Which sometimes is sad.

But then I look at things in a different way and think I've dodged a bullet. Like today; I was in the centre of Bristol and this woman was going completely postal on her other half.

It stopped the street.

And these were no chavs but she could loosely be described, from her appearance and demeanour, as a hairy armpitted feminazi. Poor bastard. There are some fekking psychos out there.

Fortunately I neve married one myself...

Well you know she may have had a point - some blokes are fuukin useless.

MarillionFan
21st December 2016, 16:40
Well you know she may have had a point - some blokes are fuukin useless.

PM to Brillo. One of your ex-wives has logged in as Original PM.

OwlHoot
21st December 2016, 16:42

Which sometimes is sad.

"The child hasn't eaten and all you want to do is look at pathetic records!!!!" ..

Pretty misguided of her to complain about that. I mean researching your family tree is an inexpensive hobby.

Imagine what she would have said if he collected Faberge eggs or even Swiss watches! :eek

NotAllThere
21st December 2016, 16:43
I do have kids - but they're all grown up. Best of both worlds.

MarillionFan
21st December 2016, 17:06
I do have kids - but they're all grown up. Best of both worlds.

Thats surprising. From the way you moderate this forum, I'd assumed you were about 12.

original PM
21st December 2016, 17:08
PM to Brillo. One of your ex-wives has logged in as Original PM.

Nah it was me - his ex wife has her hands (and mouth) full.....

:tumble:

ladymuck
21st December 2016, 19:55
I too am child free and very happy with my choice. I don't see myself as "childless" which implies something negative, like a lost opportunity.

I also never married, live alone, and enjoy my life knowing that the only person who has the suffer the fall out of my mistakes is me.

NotAllThere
21st December 2016, 20:09
I too am child free and very happy with my choice. I don't see myself as "childless" which implies something negative, like a lost opportunity.

I also never married, live alone, and enjoy my life knowing that the only person who has the suffer the fall out of my mistakes is me.

And knowing that my kids (well, not mine exactly) will be paying for your pension and upkeep in your old age. :wink

jamesbrown
21st December 2016, 20:18
And knowing that my kids (well, not mine exactly) will be paying for your pension and upkeep in your old age. :wink

She's a single contractor with no kids. :laugh

http://static4.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/40/1139064-dr_evil_one_million_dollars.jpeg

Kerching!

milanbenes
21st December 2016, 21:27
does anybody go to the center of Brisl these days

Milan in flying into lulsgate on Friday and straight across the bridge to the forest mode

vetran
21st December 2016, 22:52

nah your Kids will be paying for Merkel & Junkers pensions, dig deep! :grin

Big Blue Plymouth
22nd December 2016, 00:33
does anybody go to the center of Brisl these days

Milan in flying into lulsgate on Friday and straight across the bridge to the forest mode

I can't believe how chavy the place is. And I'm reasonably local, err...Chew Magna.

I must get reacquainted with Bath :eyes

DimPrawn
22nd December 2016, 08:20

What about your 15 cats? Who's gonna take care of those?

BrilloPad
22nd December 2016, 08:25

She is quite right.

If you think that is unreasonable you should get sterilized now. I think cojak still has a couple of bricks....

darmstadt
22nd December 2016, 08:50
nah your Kids will be paying for Merkel & Junkers pensions, dig deep! :grin

You're wrong there...

amanwhoisquiet
22nd December 2016, 09:29
"...all you want to do is look at pathetic records!!!!"

He should have been looking at some good records, rather than pathetic ones. She might have been happier then.

vetran
22nd December 2016, 09:34
You're wrong there...

ah so tax evading as well. Have you met Bob Gerroff & Bonio?

d000hg
22nd December 2016, 10:09
I do have kids - but they're all grown up. Best of both worlds.I don't have kids and I'm not middle-aged. Winning.

shaunbhoy
22nd December 2016, 10:17
I must get reacquainted with Bath :eyes

Indeed you must. Mrs SB and I went there for last weekend. Beautiful place. We shall definitely return.

vetran
22nd December 2016, 11:27
Indeed you must. Mrs SB and I went there for last weekend. Beautiful place. We shall definitely return.

Ah so your annual Bath sir?

shaunbhoy
22nd December 2016, 13:42
Ah so your annual Bath sir?

Bi-annual!! :tongue

ladymuck
22nd December 2016, 13:44
I have a pension but hope to not hang around too long (am of the live fast, die young, leave a good looking corpse mentality).

What about your 15 cats? Who's gonna take care of those?
I had a cat once. It died. Shortly after peeing in my favourite Chanel handbag. Never again.

MaryPoppins
22nd December 2016, 13:49
I had a cat once. It died. Shortly after peeing in my favourite Chanel handbag. Never again.

I always use handbag liners in case of accidents. Not that cat pee is a risk I'd considered.

ladymuck
22nd December 2016, 16:01
I always use handbag liners in case of accidents. Not that cat pee is a risk I'd considered.

Good tip. Didn't think I needed one as the bag wasn't being used at the time and was stored in a wardrobe.

northernladyuk
22nd December 2016, 16:34
Bi-annual!! :tongue

You invited MMF along as well? :eek