• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK lurking makes you miserable

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK lurking makes you miserable, says study

Actively engaging in conversation and connecting with people on CUK seems to be a much more positive experience, suggests the study, published in the journal Cyberpsychology, Behaviour and Social Networking.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Actively engaging in conversation and connecting with people on CUK seems to be a much more positive experience, suggests the study, published in the journal Cyberpsychology, Behaviour and Social Networking.
    Looks at you post count, remembers how miserable you are, ponders the ramifications of this knowledge
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Looks at you post count, remembers how miserable you are, ponders the ramifications of this knowledge

A high post count normally means that you have something to share, are witty & engaging & like to share those experiences with others.

That theory fails with you and Brillo though.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I'm thinking about that Manchester drinks lurker. He seemed happy enough. At least, he did untill NLUK turned up and spent the next 2 hours talking about his accountant.

Comment

Is this research only relevant to the overall CUK population, or is it also applicable to the tax evading bankrupt repeat divorced cretin cohort?

Comment

From a confirmed lurker, i listened to the very same thing this morning on Radio4 and thats made me decide to take part. Share the spleen and lighten the load etc.

Comment

Sometimes, lurking is the only way....

Comment

Heaven knows I'm miserable now

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  A high post count normally means that you have something wrong with you on the attention-seeking spectrum
                  ftfy

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                  X