• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Always end up in boring holes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always end up in boring holes

So last night I was out at the works do - not something I usually get involved in. I like to try to remain as professional as possible at all times, innit.

Sadly last night I ignored my own advice and joined some colleagues for a few 'quiet' drinks.

This has resulted in me waking up in bed with one of said colleagues, after roughly one hour of sleep. I'm too much of a gentleman to reveal quite why it took so long, but at the end I consoled her by saying that she was good anyway.

Dear CUK community, please help me through what is sure to be a fairly testing day in the office.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Oh so it was you?

I thought it might be Wilmslow, pulling at last
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Nuts

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        So last night I was out at the works do - not something I usually get involved in. I like to try to remain as professional as possible at all times, innit.

Sadly last night I ignored my own advice and joined some colleagues for a few 'quiet' drinks.

This has resulted in me waking up in bed with one of said colleagues, after roughly one hour of sleep. I'm too much of a gentleman to reveal quite why there were so many repeat performances, but at the end I consoled her by saying that she was good anyway.

Dear CUK community, please help me through what is sure to be a fairly testing day in the office.

As if.

FTFY.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
        X