• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where's Queenie?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's Queenie?

Anyone else noticed that not only did the Queen not go to the traditional Christmas service, but since then there has been absolutely zero news on either her, or anyone else in the Royal Family. Almost like the news agencies have been told to not report on her. Feels like she may be more ill than initially reported. Could she be the last big name to pass on in 2016?
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Anyone else noticed that not only did the Queen not go to the traditional Christmas service, but since then there has been absolutely zero news on either her, or anyone else in the Royal Family. Almost like the news agencies have been told to not report on her. Feels like she may be more ill than initially reported. Could she be the last big name to pass on in 2016?
    Wasn't she there at 3pm on Christmas Day?

Comment

She's in for a service. Getting the parts to fix old animatronics can be tricky. There's a bunch of government scientists at Porton Down scanning eBay right now.

Comment

She is a trooper, but at 90 pneumonia and flu are killers.

Perhaps the dropping/passing on of royal patronages is not entirely unrelated.

I will be deeply saddened when we lose her. She has been like a rock all through my life. One of the greatest leaders the world has ever seen.
        http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
          She is a trooper, but at 90 pneumonia and flu are killers.

Perhaps the dropping/passing on of royal patronages is not entirely unrelated.

I will be deeply saddened when we lose her. She has been like a rock all through my life. One of the greatest leaders the world has ever seen.
          LOL
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            She's in for a service. Getting the parts to fix old animatronics can be tricky. There's a bunch of government scientists at Porton Down scanning eBay right now.
            Looks like the corgis might be in need of a tune-up too....

Comment

It's a coup - the Brexiters are taking over!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                LOL
                I reckon Camoron run away partly because he couldn't face the Queen giving him continued looks of "I told you so" every time he had an audience with her or saw her in person.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

They have reported that her husband was well. There is nothing to report on the rest of them apart from Mrs Tindell miscarried.

And the meedja have historical form for not reporting on rulers who are very ill, whether they are monarchs or prime ministers.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

An unnamed source said she was drunk all throughout Christmas.
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                    X