PDA

View Full Version : A bacon sandwich could kill you

DimPrawn
30th December 2016, 11:14
Man jailed for leaving bacon sandwiched outside a mosque is found dead in prison half way through his 12 month sentence | Daily Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4075328/Man-jailed-leaving-bacon-sandwiched-outside-mosque-dead-prison-half-way-12-month-sentence.html)

I once dropped a saveloy outside a synagogue. Luckily no one noticed.

jamesbrown
30th December 2016, 11:23
It didn't help Millipede.

NotAllThere
30th December 2016, 11:40
Bacon was tied to the door handles and sandwiches made of raw meat and sliced white bread were left at the entrance, in what was described in court by the judge as an 'an attack on England'.It certainly was. How dare anyone treat our lovely bacon in this way?

NickFitz
30th December 2016, 12:39
I always wonder what these imbeciles think they're achieving, other than making themselves look like dicks. Muslims aren't forbidden from handling bacon, they're just not supposed to eat it. So putting it on a doorhandle is just a waste of bacon :confused:

And I wonder if his family think it was a battlefield worth dying on.

OwlHoot
30th December 2016, 13:41
Much as the Daily Mail would love us to assume it, nothing in the article AFAICS says this was a revenge killing by muslim convicts.

(although that's not to say it wasn't - I wonder if we'll be told if in the event it was)

xoggoth
30th December 2016, 13:59
Much as the Daily Mail would love us to assume it

As there is not the slightest hint of that in the articles I think that needs to be rephrased as "Much as lefties love to assume that the Daily Mail would love us to assume it"

NickFitz
30th December 2016, 14:00
Much as the Daily Mail would love us to assume it, nothing in the article AFAICS says this was a revenge killing by muslim convicts.

(although that's not to say it wasn't - I wonder if we'll be told if in the event it was)

There isn't anything at all in the article to suggest such a thing, so I'm not sure why you say the Mail wants people to think that.

In fact, for the Mail, it's remarkably restrained and purely factual in its approach. Wonders will never cease. (Or they'll rewrite it to be more inflammatory later.)

NotAllThere
30th December 2016, 14:04
As there is not the slightest hint of that in the articles I think that needs to be rephrased as "Much as lefties love to assume that the Daily Mail would love us to assume it"

Ah Xoggoth. You are perfect clickbait fodder. Not even aware it is clickbait!

The BBC headline just has the innocuous "Bacon on mosque offender dies in prison". The Mail has the inflammatory "Man jailed for leaving a bacon sandwich outside a mosque is found dead in prison halfway through his 12-month sentence". You see the difference?

Me either... :D

xoggoth
30th December 2016, 14:11
No relevant difference.

How does that headline imply, or suggest it wanted people to think, it was a revenge killing by Muslim convicts?

NotAllThere
30th December 2016, 14:16
No relevant difference.

How does that headline imply, or suggest it wanted people to think, it was a revenge killing by Muslim convicts?

I think it's along the lines of: it's the Mail.

xoggoth
30th December 2016, 14:19
I think it's along the lines of: it's the Mail

Rather proves my point about lefty assumptions.

PS Glad your anger management course worked. You are much politer recently. Well done. Can you pass the details to SASGuru and Darmstadt?

Bee
30th December 2016, 14:26
It certainly was. How dare anyone treat our lovely bacon in this way?

Britie.

OwlHoot
30th December 2016, 14:50

No, I'm a righty and it's more an axiom than an assumption! We are talking about the Daily Mail remember.

PS Glad your anger management course worked. You are much politer recently. Well done. Can you pass the details to SASGuru and Darmstadt?

Aargh! No, please not Sas. He's funny when he's annoyed, in a small yappy dog kind of way. :laugh

greenlake
30th December 2016, 18:44
A bacon sandwich could kill you

Imagine what kind of damage a bacon AK-47 could do....

http://i.imgur.com/fmTnn5a.jpg

vetran
30th December 2016, 19:15
As an earwig I now have

Too Much Bacon will kill you
It'll make your Waist fly
Yes, too much Bacon will kill you
And you won't understand why

Apologies to Freddie Mercury.

Yes it was carefully associated in the Mail headline, my thought he was probably a nasty scrote anyway & someone shanked him for it.

Cliphead
30th December 2016, 19:16
Nobody did this one?

I could kill for a bacon sandwich

NotAllThere
30th December 2016, 21:27

No, I'm a righty and it's more an axiom than an assumption!...WOHS.

Nobody did this one?

I could kill for a bacon sandwichWell, it's what I said after watching Babe.

NotAllThere
30th December 2016, 21:28
PS Glad your anger management course worked. You are much politer recently. Well done. Can you pass the details to SASGuru and Darmstadt?'tis the season to be jolly. I'm sure normal service will be resumed shortly. :ohwell