PDA

View Full Version : Rep Abuse: Questions for Mods.

Paddy
31st December 2016, 14:23
Rep Abuse: Questions for Mods.

Q1. How come a certain person is able to give three negative reps to the same person with ten minutes?
Q2. Is there a limit to the degree of profanities and defamation in rep comments?
If not I will happily reply with abuse to the relevant person/s with an appropriate response.

Thread: [Merged]Brexit stuff...
guess; 30th December 2016 09:23
BrilloPad

Thread: [Merged]Brexit stuff...
Stupid thick racist nonce. F**K off and die in total agony. You fat *****;
30th December 2016 09:20
BrilloPad

Thread: Where's Queenie?
2@ ... ;
30th December 2016 09:15
BrilloPad

MarillionFan
31st December 2016, 14:28
Rep Abuse: Questions for Mods.

Q1. How come a certain person is able to give three negative reps to the same person with ten minutes?
Q2. Is there a limit to the degree of profanities and defamation in rep comments?
If not I will happily reply with abuse to the relevant person/s with an appropriate response.

You can do about three in short succession but you have to spread it out among other people in between. So in the case of Brillo, he would have repped you, then repped others, then come back and repped you again after he'd repped enough people.

Of course, bitching about repping is a negative repping process.

You big rep bitching jessie.

Paddy
31st December 2016, 14:30
You can do about three in short succession but you have to spread it out among other people in between. So in the case of Brillo, he would have repped you, then repped others, then come back and repped you again after he'd repped enough people.

Of course, bitching about repping is a negative repping process.

You big rep bitching jessie.

I have to give you a neg for that one then.:happy

NotAllThere
31st December 2016, 15:07
Sending abuse via PM or the rep system can get you banned. Best thing is to PM a mod or two, and ask for us to have a look.

shaunbhoy
31st December 2016, 15:34
Best thing is to PM a mod or two,

Seriously........when could that EVER be the best thing? :laugh :laugh

NotAllThere
31st December 2016, 15:53
Seriously........when could that EVER be the best thing? :laugh :laughFair point. "A thing..."