• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Year Celebrations in Europe

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Year Celebrations in Europe

Germany

Spain

Fun fun fun!

Belgium

"why ride a vespa when you can push a lambretta?"

As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding; like the Roman, I seem to see "the River Tiber foaming with much blood."

Comment

UK...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

What is happening to our world.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
          What is happening to our world.
          Swivelled eyed right wing loons figured out how to use the internet.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            Lefties are unwilling to deal with the me me me culture or to prosecute crime effectively. This has led to wider gaps between rich & poor and less control of the undesirable facets of our society be they drunken yobs, widescale lawbreaking or people who want to remove our way of life from the planet.

FTFY.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              Swivelled eyed right wing loons figured out how to use the internet.
              I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I’m having a hard time getting my head that far up my own Ass
              "why ride a vespa when you can push a lambretta?"

As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding; like the Roman, I seem to see "the River Tiber foaming with much blood."

Comment

Originally posted by Major Hassle View Post
                I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I’m having a hard time getting my head that far up my own Ass

You run some kind of donkey sanctuary then? That's nice.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Major Hassle View Post
                  What are you talking about?
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

For some reason, he's sticking his head up a donkey. Probably because then his worldview will be closer to reality. I can only applaud his efforts.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X