• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wotcha. Happy New Year to all.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wotcha. Happy New Year to all.

Find myself in India doing some due diligence for clientco. Jeez has this place changed since I was here years ago or what. No Hindustan ambassadors, plenty of Audis and Mercs. Huge building boom. No beggars at all or perhaps they're all hidden away. Mumbai airport looks very modern.
    Massive change.
    Reading the threads looks like the usual cretins want to be justified in their cretinous posts. So nothing's changed here
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Anyway time for a little Chota peg in true Raj stylee
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Anyway time to vet the Best Exotic Marigold Motel in true sas stylee
      ftfy

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        ftfy

TBH I'd prefer something with a little character rather than the blandsville corporate tulipe that such trips entail.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Find myself in India doing some due diligence for clientco. Jeez has this place changed since I was here years ago or what. No Hindustan ambassadors, plenty of Audis and Mercs. Huge building boom. No beggars at all or perhaps they're all hidden away. Mumbai airport looks very modern.
          Massive change.
          Reading the threads looks like the usual cretins want to be justified in their cretinous posts. So nothing's changed here
          I have a college from India and his pension is a couple of apartments in Mumbai that he bought a few years ago. I'm sure he said they have tripled in value.

Comment

TBH I'd prefer something with a little character rather than the blandsville corporate tulipe that such trips entail.
            Not staying at the Taj Mahal Palace then? I spent a few months staying in the Taj Bengal in Calcutta back in 1995. Much better than "bland" IIRC.

You need somewhere like this sas.

http://www.tollygungeclub.org/

Also spent a few weeks living here. 9 holes of Golf before breaky........lovely jubbly!
            Last edited by shaunbhoy; 2 January 2017, 13:24.
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
              I have a college from India...
              Would that be Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur?
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Find myself in India doing some due diligence for clientco.
                They finally shifted the last of the wasters at the call centre to India then?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  They finally shifted the last of the wasters at the call centre to India then?

The London office have outsourced their Village Idiocy!

Comment

Find myself in India doing some due diligence for clientco.

Comment

Working...
                    X