PDA

View Full Version : Wotcha. Happy New Year to all.

sasguru
2nd January 2017, 12:58
Find myself in India doing some due diligence for clientco. Jeez has this place changed since I was here years ago or what. No Hindustan ambassadors, plenty of Audis and Mercs. Huge building boom. No beggars at all or perhaps they're all hidden away. Mumbai airport looks very modern.
Massive change.
Reading the threads looks like the usual cretins want to be justified in their cretinous posts. So nothing's changed here :laugh:laugh

sasguru
2nd January 2017, 13:02
Anyway time for a little Chota peg in true Raj stylee

shaunbhoy
2nd January 2017, 13:06
Anyway time to vet the Best Exotic Marigold Motel in true sas stylee

ftfy

:laugh

sasguru
2nd January 2017, 13:09
ftfy

TBH I'd prefer something with a little character rather than the blandsville corporate shite that such trips entail.

woohoo
2nd January 2017, 13:09
Find myself in India doing some due diligence for clientco. Jeez has this place changed since I was here years ago or what. No Hindustan ambassadors, plenty of Audis and Mercs. Huge building boom. No beggars at all or perhaps they're all hidden away. Mumbai airport looks very modern.
Massive change.
Reading the threads looks like the usual cretins want to be justified in their cretinous posts. So nothing's changed here :laugh:laugh

I have a college from India and his pension is a couple of apartments in Mumbai that he bought a few years ago. I'm sure he said they have tripled in value.

shaunbhoy
2nd January 2017, 13:21
TBH I'd prefer something with a little character rather than the blandsville corporate tulipe that such trips entail.

Not staying at the Taj Mahal Palace then? I spent a few months staying in the Taj Bengal in Calcutta back in 1995. Much better than "bland" IIRC.

You need somewhere like this sas.

http://www.tollygungeclub.org/

Also spent a few weeks living here. 9 holes of Golf before breaky........lovely jubbly!

NotAllThere
2nd January 2017, 15:47
I have a college from India...Would that be Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur? :smile

DimPrawn
2nd January 2017, 22:15
Find myself in India doing some due diligence for clientco.

They finally shifted the last of the wasters at the call centre to India then?

shaunbhoy
2nd January 2017, 22:31
They finally shifted the last of the wasters at the call centre to India then?

The London office have outsourced their Village Idiocy! :laugh

greenlake
2nd January 2017, 22:40
Find myself in India doing some due diligence for clientco.

http://i.imgur.com/PqG87n9.jpg

Flashman
3rd January 2017, 02:14
Massive change.

Translation : Treated himself to a takeaway curry as its New Years and thought he'd post something on CUK :p

greenlake
3rd January 2017, 02:42
Translation : Treated himself to a takeaway curry as its New Years and thought he'd post something on CUK :p

That's only because he wasn't allowed to munch the carpet....

http://i.imgur.com/qENQGM6.jpg

woohoo
3rd January 2017, 06:14
Would that be Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur? :smile

There we go again. Usual bunch liking the nitpicking unfunny, predictable posts.

original PM
3rd January 2017, 07:42
There we go again. Usual bunch liking the nitpicking unfunny, predictable posts.

The word you wanted was colleague

But you know happy new year etc!

woohoo
3rd January 2017, 07:51
The word you wanted was colleague

But you know happy new year etc!

Come on originalPM you can do better, there is more to you than poor sarcy comments.

shaunbhoy
3rd January 2017, 08:02
That's only because he wasn't allowed to munch the carpet....

http://i.imgur.com/qENQGM6.jpg

Bit homophobic to be honest. No carpet-munching. :igmc:

original PM
3rd January 2017, 08:31
Come on originalPM you can do better, there is more to you than poor sarcy comments.

well true but it's early and I cannot be arsed putting in any effort tbh.

try me in a month or two!