• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

terror threat

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

terror threat

great quote from the head of MI5:

"I wish life were like Spooks [the TV series] where everything is, a, knowable, and, b, soluble by six people," she explained.

Full article here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6134516.stm

Older and ...well, just older!!

Originally posted by ratewhore
    great quote from the head of MI5:

"I wish life were like Spooks [the TV series] where everything is, a, knowable, and, b, soluble by six people," she explained.

Full article here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6134516.stm

Hmmmm, time to check today's government press releases carefully for buried bad news.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Just what I thought this morning... are the plod interviewing Bliar today?
      Well Lord Sainsbury has resigned meaning there is now another vacancy that will be filled by another useless person. Of course with Blair's new conversion to science this will be a useless person of the highest order.

Speaking of Blair and the Cash-for-Gongs affair I read a couple of weeks ago that Number 10 are desperate for Blair not to be charged so they are imposing various conditions like

1. He will not be charged

2. It will not be at Number 10

etc. etc

There is a report in the Evening Standard today that only two people were aware of the whole thing with the Cash-for-Gongs affair. That useless Scottish git unable to string two words together - Ian McCartney and Blair himself.

Speaking of which have we ever had a PM charged with a criminal offense while in office?

Comment

Blair was on the radio this morning telling us how terror will be with us for a generation.

I can't remember who he was blaming for it, but it wasn't himself, and he never mentioned Iraq, or our disintegrated border controls.

Comment

Working...
        X