• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shirts sale

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shirts sale

TM Lewin got a decent sale on shirts going on, 4 for £70

Originally posted by VillageContractor View Post
    When I'm in budget shirt mode I find Charles Tyrwhitt perfectly okay. There's normally some kind of voucher or discount about, even for the 4 for £100 shirts. Actually had a quick look online and there are shirts in CT's sale at £18.

Comment

I've got shirts from both and either are generally OK but it's very dependant on the material. I've got one shirt from both that seems to crease just looking at them but the heavier ones still look crisp all day. Still got to pick carefully from either of them.

And yeah both forever seem to that offer or similar on. Got a voucher for CT with a recent Amazon purchase.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

George at ASDA doing two shirts for £10. Plus you can collect in store for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
          George at ASDA doing two shirts for £10. Plus you can collect in store for free!
          There's cheap and then there's cheap. Can I take it they are made from oil?

Comment

Are they easy iron?

I had a couple of Italian shirts - lovely -but take half an hour to iron each!
            http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
              Are they easy iron?

I had a couple of Italian shirts - lovely -but take half an hour to iron each!
              You not got a magic table/washbasket?

Comment

Clarks Village in Street was where I always used to sort my hubby out

Comment

Can't go wrong with Lewin, except that just about everyone in London wears their shirts...

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
                    Clarks Village in Street was where I always used to sort my hubby out
                    Can you keep it on topic please.

Comment

Working...
                    X